Who is able to join the RMA?
The RMA encourages participation from:
- Government executives
- Policy Makers
- Human Rights and related fields
- Diversity and Inclusion experts
- Metaverse technology experts and advisors
- Advocacy bodies
- Law makers
- Regulatory bodies
- Suppliers to the virtual worlds
- Technology ethicists
- Artists, designer, suppliers to the virtual worlds
- Other organisations interested in supporting the development of a Responsible Metaverse
Who is not able to join the RMA?
Initially, metaverse platform and large headset/glasses providers will not form part of the RMA as these companies are already in a strong position of influence and the RMA is being set up to allow a greater number of perspectives on the way the metaverse develops.
This being said, engagement with the metaverse platform providers will be very important so it is recommended that a separate working and consultation group may be formed with these providers.
How to become a member of the RMA
Please complete the following information to request free membership: